- exciting and innovative learning and growing
- sustainable local food for schools, families and community.
- positive environmental and social projects
- unique and exciting workshops and activities
- lively community events and celebrations
- valuable connections between local growers, food producers and consumers
Combining state-of-the-art growing systems, such as aquaponics and hydroponics with more traditional techniques, indoors and outdoors, it provides unique learning opportunities, through an exciting range of activities and workshops, focused on growing, nutrition, the environment and wildlife.